Last updated June 19, 2020
WHO CONTROLS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Wanderlight controls the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
We will never share your data with any other third parties, except where required by law to protect either of our rights.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect any of the following:
- Contact/delivery information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number
- Social media profile/s
- Payment information & history
- Order information & history
- Your navigation and browsing history on this site
- Any correspondence between you and Wanderlight
This information is used for the purposes of:
- Providing you with products and services
- Providing you with information or advertising about our products, promotions, or contests
- Managing and improving our products, services, quality control, administration, communication and internal processes
- Personalizing and customizing your experience with us
- Verifying your identity and legal age for shopping online
- Investigating any inquiries or complaints submitted by or about you
- Complying with regulatory or legal obligations
- Protecting you and us from error and fraud
- Contacting you to confirm your order or notify you of an issue with your order
You can choose to disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
We take security seriously, and do what we can within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from visitors under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information, we encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to delete the data as quickly as possible.
You have the right to request or update the personal data we hold about you at any time, including data that has been processed.
You have the right to opt out of our direct marketing by following the instructions in each email.
You also have the right to request we erase the data we hold on you or refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to resolve any customer service issue you may have, deliver your order if it has not yet been shipped, or provide you with some of your desired services.
If you make a request for Wanderlight to erase data or stop processing your data, we will only retain your information if we can demonstrate a legitimate basis which overrides your interests & rights, or due to legal claims.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com.